Hair Tips: Hair Treatment for Thinning Hair and Falling Hair
Desi Ghee (2 to 3 table Spoons according to the length and volume of Hair)
Almonds 4 to 8 Pieces
- Take sufficient amount of desi ghee according to your Hair volume and length.
- Cut 4 to 8 almonds in to small pieces. (4 for short hair and 8 for long hair)
- Put the almond pieces in the desi ghee in a Container and heat it on stove till desi ghee melts and almond pieces will turn in to black color.
- Remove the container from the stove and allow it to cool down to the extent you can tolerate.
- Massage this warm mixture of desi ghee+almond on your head skin with gently with the help on finger tips
- Leave for atleast 3 to 5 hours and then wash Hair with warm water.
- It’s best to use pure desi ghee that is a direct extract from Milk.
- Don’t heat desi ghee and alomds too long as desi ghee can catch fire. Just wait for almond to turn in to black color. It will just take 3 to 5 minutes for almonds to change their color.
- The stove degree should be kept at medium in the start and then low down after 60 seconds.
- You can filter out the black almonds before massaging desi ghee in to your hair.
- Don't use cold water to wash off Desi ghee from your Hair. Always use warm water.
Conclusion: This hair treatment will stop your hair fall and make them silky shiny and strong. Using this hair treatment every after seven or 14 days will not only help in hair restoration of falling hair but it will also increase hair growth.
It’s one of the very effective Hair Loss home remedies for both Men Hair Loss and Women Hair Loss scenarios. Constant use can help avoid baldness in older age.